Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blog 8B: Hero/Villain Assignment

the program pencil is HORRENDOUS and it ATE my animation about 3 times AT LEAST. and I had to keep doing it over from scratch. Luckily, when I finally finished it, I recorded it on my cell phone to send to a friend to prove I had finished it. The next day in class, the animation had been corrupted AGAIN. So the only record of my animation ever existing is this video. Sorry it's such horrible quality
Patrick does not have his hero/villain posted

Sam did not have his animation posted but rather images of his and his partners hero and villain, so I do not know the names or anything about the hero/villain combo other than what is in the images.
This character is obviously seen as the villain. The colors of his costume, green and red, personify his evil intent. The green is mute and overbearing while the red is very minimalistic. The orange and yellow flames that engulf his hands embody hatred. The way his hair is drawn like the flames is symbolic of his hatred and firey passion toward destruction. The mood of this character is very sinister. His expression makes him seem like the villain with his eyebrows pointed inward and his curled mustache of evil. Very villainous.


In contrast of the obvious villain, is the hero. His color scheme of red and bright yellow contrast against the more mute colors of the villain. Though the red is the same shade and creates a bit of affinity between the two characters.


Shannon does not have her hero/villain posted

No comments:

Post a Comment